Wednesday, June 25, 2014

WHO'S EXCITED?!

LOOK, I REMEMBERED I HAD A BLOG


ABOUT DAMN TIME

Okay, enough caps lock. First things first: if you're reading this, you probably have some level of interest in my life (or like to read and talk shit, which in this case, will be perfect for you)


"Chrissy, why are you deactivating facebook?!?! We love your paleo/sub posts!"

Welppppp, I have a lot of changes going my way.  Kevin's and my relationship calmly came to an end.  No worries, mutual situation and we're doing fine.  I just needed to get on to different things with my life, and he needed something different in his.

SO I'M MOVIN' TO HOUSTON.  Or at least, trying to.  Currently applying to teaching jobs in and around Houston, so look out for my smiling face in the next few months.

While living alone, I'll have to focus a lot more on my budget and working out all those details.  So I have a feeling that my posts are going to go into further detail on the actual cost of paleo eating and meal planning.

All in all, I'm really excited to go on this new adventure on my own.


As for actual paleo news: I'm starting another Whole30 on July 1st! I know what you're thinking:


I just LOVE how I feel on Whole30.  I feel more empowered, more energized, more calm, everything is just better!  And for my teaching friends, this is a great thing to do before school starts in August and things get hectic.  Seriously though, if anyone is interested, let me know!  We can be our own little support system and I'm willing to answer any questions you have :)

Well, that's all the really exciting new for now (which was, unfortunately, not that exciting).  I have camp for the next five days and will be starting my Whole30 as soon as I get back :) I'll need it.  Camp food = digestive death.

SO WHO'S FREAKIN' PUMPED


1 comment: