Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Do it with me! Whole 30 Prep

"But now my last wish
Is that you do this with me"

(anyone?  anyone? I'm hilarious)


Alright, here's you chance: do a Whole30 with me in May!

It'll be easy!


"How??" you may ask?  Because I am going to spend the entire month of April preparing.  Am I sure what I'm doing yet?  Hell no.  I am still SO confused on SO much information, hahaha.  But I am going to start reading It Starts With Food


This is the book that created the Whole30 program.  It promises to reset your digestive tract, change your tastebuds, curb your cravings, and change your life.  I have no idea if it's capable of all of that, but I sure as hell am willing to try.  I have nothing to lose!  And since I'll be starting May 1st, I will be happy and healthy for summer! :)  If you have no other reason, then let a bikini body be your motivation! (But seriously, do it for your health).  

And you know what the best part is?

Do you?

I AM WILLING TO GIVE YOU A PDF VERSION OF THE BOOK, FOR FREE! 


Someone randomly passed it on to me, and I'm willing to share with my friends.  Sisterhood of the traveling book!  ..........I'm sorry. 

But seriously - I am spending all April reading this book and preparing with the amazing help of Mangia Paleo.  I follow her on IG and she is helping myself, and others, prepare for the Whole30 in May.  She helps with recipes and a support network, and I fully suggest checking her out!  Her IG photos look so tasty >:D

If you're interested in changing your life with me, let me know.  I'm so ready to fully dive into the Whole30.  Let's do this!  Together!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment