Thursday, May 1, 2014

Day 5 Whole30

Well well well! Day 5! Looks like I'm 1/6th the way through.......! :D


Okay, okay.  Nothing much accomplished so far.  I'm a little tired and grumpy, but that was to be expected on these days, according to my Whole30 Timeline.

So what have I been up to/eating these past few days? Welp, for breakfast I've been having a sweet potato hash with pork sausage and spinach, along with avocado and tomatoes and a fried egg


For lunch I've been having my paleo lunchables!  I am obsessed with these bad boys.  This one had paleo tuna salad (homemade mayo!), carrots, cucumbers, strawberries, dates, and a cutie!


And for dinners I had a mix of ground beef lettuce cups, spaghetti squash with meat sauce, and garlic lemon chicken :) all with tons of veggies, of course!  Instead of posting all the photos, I'll just let you in on a secret: yes, I have an instagram.  I've had it for years now but never bothered adding any of you because all I post is food and fitness, hahaha.  But since I'm doing that openly now anyway, I figured I'd let you in on it.


In other news........ garden update!

Here's one of my tomato plants

And my poor basil plant getting eaten up :(

My lemon tree!  Apparently all of those flowers will turn into lemons :OOO

My garden!  From left to right and top to bottom there SHOULD be: celery, broccoli, green beans, cabbage.  Eggplant, eggplant, kale, kale.  Cucumber (dead), cucumber, brussels sprouts (dead), brussels sprouts.  Tomatoes, cabbage, cabbage, tomatoes :) 

My strawberry plants :) also getting eaten up! :(

And of course a wild Maxwell growing in the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment